Friday, November 8, 2013
Friday, May 24, 2013
INVEST or BUY the DPA'd - Consar - Residential Subdivision in Collingwood: New Residential Subdivision Consar
Consar A Proposed Plan of Residential Subdivision in Collingwood: New Residential Subdivision Consar: Draft Plan of Proposed Subdivision Consar March 21, 2013 For a .pdf of the document click
Tuesday, May 7, 2013
Great info in this which is a message from Matthew Thornton, Assistant Director, OREA Government Relations, regarding the 2013 Ontario Budget of which highlights include:
- OREA's proposal to amend the Electronic Commerce Act, 2000 has been included in the budget. Provided the budget passes, electronic agreements of purchase and sale will benefit from the same legal protections as other forms of e-commerce.
- Municipal Land Transfer Tax/New Revenue Tools - OREA lobbied aggressively to stop the spread of the MLTT
- Personal Real Estate Corporations - 2013 Ontario Budget does not address this issue.
- Marijuana Grow Operations Registry - 2013 Ontario Budget does not address this issue.
- Automobile Insurance
- Deficit Debt
Wednesday, April 24, 2013
Wednesday, April 17, 2013
Join us! Join re/max ----
Sign up today! – it’s about you!
Dear Potential Re/Max Clearview sales person;
RE/MAX & YOU
Having trouble with the link? Simply copy and paste the entire address listed below into your web browser:
Monday, April 15, 2013
Canadian home sales rise in March
Ottawa, ON, April 15, 2013 - According to statistics released today by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA), national home sales edged upward on a month-over-month basis in March 2013 but stayed well below levels recorded one year ago.
• National home sales rose 2.4% from February to March.
• Actual (not seasonally adjusted) activity came in 15.3% below levels in March 2012.
• The number of newly listed homes was up 3.2% from February to March.
• The Canadian housing market remains firmly in balanced territory.
• The national average sale price rose 2.5% on a year-over-year basis in March.
• The MLS® HPI rose 2.2% in March, its smallest gain in more than two years.
The number of home sales processed through the MLS® Systems of real estate Boards and Associations and other co-operative listing systems in Canada rose 2.4 per cent on a month-over-month basis in March 2013.
For more information, please contact me
Friday, April 12, 2013
- Business & Financial Services
- Operational Policy & Strategic Planning
- Career Development
- Fleet, Supply and Weapons
- Municipal Policing
- Alcohol & Gaming Commission
- Chief Firearms Office
- Investigations & Support
- Organized Crime Enforcement
- Professional Standards
- Provincial Operations Intelligence
- Tactical Emergency Medical Services
- Aviation Services
- Canine Unit
- Emergency Response Team
- Tactics & Rescue Unit
- Underwater Search and Recovery Unit
- USAR CBRNE Response Team (U.C.R.T.)
- Covert Operations
- Provincial Anti-Terrorism and Hate Crimes
- Analysis and Information
- Field Intelligence
Wednesday, April 10, 2013
No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2013.0.3272 / Virus Database: 3162/6235 - Release Date: 04/09/13